TransActPOS - TruPak is the comprehensive software solution for a growing number of True Value hardware store owners. The TransActPOS - TruPak communications Interface, included with TruPak, streamlines the process of ordering and receiving vendor products into your operation. Working in tandem with the Afaria, available from True Value Company, TruPak keeps your system up to date with the most recent inventory information.
- Gold Standard Certified Third Party Point of Sale
- High Speed communications with True Value Company
- True Value Rewards and Workbench integration
What does Gold Standard certification mean to our TransActPOS users?
- Weekly Item Maintenance Download
- Variable Price Change Download File
- Member Order Upload File
- Combination Stock Invoice / Relay Download
- Weekly UPC Download File
- RDC Balances Download
- Event Order Forms and Event Prices Download
- Weekly Item Images Update
- Weekly Item Picture ID and Long Descriptions Update
- Retail Fine line Descriptions Download
- Direct Ship Vendor EDI Invoice Download
- Member Open Order Download File
- Member Ship Later Download File
- Member Order Confirmation Download File
- And much more than required!
In addition to the above requirements, TransActPOS extracts detailed vendor information for corporate, direct ship, sales agent, service center, and direct ship point locations during the download process and applies the updates to your system.
Does TransActPOS - TruPak meet the demands of a True Value store? YES!
- Communicate to True Value via high speed Internet access and Afaria
- Add additional modules such as Service Tickets, Rental Equipment, Wireless, Information Server, Document Scanner, and Gift Registry when needed
- Build inventory reorders based upon one of three methods and then electronically submit to True Value
- Connect as many computers as needed. Commonly four to seven workstations but some sites have up to 16 workstations or more.
- Select and assign one of four statement types to each customer. Streamline with electronic signatures!
- Receive inventory to best suit your needs: receive in full or scan to verify UPCs and receipt quantity
- Workstation functionality can include endorsing checks, if POS workstations are equipped with a validating receipt printer
Other available modules include: Equipment Rental, Sales Orders, Service Tickets, and Wireless Inventory