Make it easy for potential customers to see what’s available in your store right now.
By activating Pointy from Google, TransActPOS retailers can share up-to-date inventory information with local customers searching for Google products. This free integration displays your in-store products in Google search results, attracting nearby shoppers to visit your store.
Customers will be able to see your products on your Google Business Profile, and an automatically generated Pointy Page will display your products along with your contact details and opening hours.
Pointy integration also includes easy-to-understand reports highlighting your most popular products and the searches people made to find your store.
Opting in is as simple as checking a box. This free integration does the heavy lifting for crucial local marketing — a few clicks will show potential customers what’s in your store right now.
- Pointy Page A Pointy Page is an online catalog for your store showing important information like your products, opening hours, contact details, and directions. The Pointy Page is attractive to shoppers and easy to navigate to find all the information they need to come in-store to buy from you. It’s hosted and maintained by Pointy, so no work is required on your part - all you have to do is scan your products, same as you every other day.
- See What’s in Store See What’s in Store allows you to display the products you stock on your Business Profile on Google Maps and Search. It also gives you a better chance of showing up in relevant search results for your store and products. With SWIS, shoppers can browse your products to see if you have what they want.
- Local Inventory Ads Local Inventory Ads are highly visual product ads that can show up in Google search results when someone nearby searches for a product you stock. This optional premium feature is a two-click solution, and it’s only available to businesses with a physical store, so it’s a great way to show local people what you sell. To create ads for all your products, all you need to do is set your budget and location.
To install Pointy on your TransActPOS:
- On your TransActPOS main menu, go to 'system' then 'company set up.'
- Click on 'inventory page 1,' and you will see Pointy setup.
- Fill out your details and click sign up when complete.